How to contribute regularly to Employee Collections
egistering for our employee collections is not complicated. All you have to do is fill out an electronic form or printed document. In both cases, you will choose an organisation that you wish to support (articles about them have been published in ŠKODA Mobil in the Srdcovka section throughout the year) and how much you will contribute (in Czech crowns). The minimum monthly wage deduction amount for one organisation is CZK 25. From the Human Resources department, you can request a form to confirm your regular contributions to Employee Collections. All the information about Employee Collections can be found on the ŠKODA Space team website. ED
1. Log in to ŠKODA Space.
2. In the @SMART Application tile, locate Employee Collections.
3. Find your electronic form and fill it out.
4. Confirm your data.
From your mobile phone
1. Find the www.skodaspace.cz portal in your browser.
2. Enter your username (DZC) and LDAP password and log in.
3. For the security of your data, the Employee Collections application is accessible only after double verification. The easiest way is to register with your phone number.
4. When logging into the application, select the SMS variant and then copy the code that you will receive as a text message (SMS).
5. Enter the application and fill out the electronic form.
6. Confirm your data.
If you already have a registered phone, log in directly to the app.